Who is responsible for processing your data?
Africa54, Lda., NIPC 514972092, located at Avenida da República, Nº 6 – 7º Esqº 1050-191 Lisboa, is the entity responsible for the treatment of your data.
If you have any further questions or clarifications, you can put your questions through the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure that the data we hold about you are kept up to date, we would be grateful if you could also contact us at email@example.com to update it.
What information do we collect about you?
Africa2b only collects and treats personal data such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and others, when they are provided directly by you, either by completing a contact form or through the acquisition of an Africa2b service.
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Telephone and E-mail, among others,
- Personal Information: Date of Birth, Marital Status, Household, Profession, Bank Data, among others.
- Identification data: Taxpayer number, citizen’s card number, customer number, contract number, among others.
In addition, Africa2b may also collect the following personal data:
- Customer History: Responses to Satisfaction Surveys, Order Date, Contract Term, Amount of Income, Claim History;
- Vehicle Utilization Data: Number of kilometers, maintenance record and interventions, consumption and supply register.
How and why do we use your personal information?
We use your personal data to:
- Communicate and manage our contractual relationship with you, being able to be contacted for administrative and/or operational reasons;
- Customize and improve your customer experience, being able to be contacted to conduct Satisfaction Surveys on our services, and may at any time inform us that you no longer intend to be contacted for these purposes;
- Inform you of offers that you might like if you have indicated that you want to receive them, for example, when you request a business proposal. If you do not mind receiving newsletter communications, we can provide you with news of us, such as new offers, new campaigns that you can enjoy. At no time Africa2b will share your personal data with other entities for marketing purposes unless we have your express and explicit consent.
- If you do not wish to receive newsletter communications from us, you can tell us this at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive from Africa2b. If you prefer, you can always express your preference in not receiving newsletter communications to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We fulfill our legal obligations.
Africa2b commits you not to use the information relating to your personal data for any purpose other than those described above.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access to them.
Based on the principle of minimization and the necessity of the data, we will retain your personal data only for the minimum period strictly necessary to fulfill the objectives mentioned in the previous number, committing us to delete it as soon as it is verified that such data already are not required. Once the maximum storage period has been reached, your personal data will be destroyed in a secure way.
For purposes related to Marketing communications, your personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 24 months from the collection of your consent and if you do not purchase any service from Africa2b or 60 months from the collection of your consent and provided that within this period he has not withdrawn his consent.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Your personal data are treated with the utmost confidentiality and are used solely and exclusively for the purposes identified.
Africa2b guarantees that it will never proceed to the sale, loan or transfer of its personal data to third parties, without its express and explicit consent to this effect.
What are your rights?
Subject to certain conditions and safeguards, you have the right to access, rectify and erase the personal data we hold about you, as well as the right to limit the processing of your personal data, to oppose such treatment and to request portability personal data.
To exercise any of the mentioned rights or for any further clarification on the processing of your personal data by Africa2b, just send an email to email@example.com.
If you exercise any of the above rights, Africa2b will carry out your analysis, ensuring a response within a maximum period of 1 (one) month.
How to make a complaint?
If you are not satisfied with the way in which your personal information is being processed by Africa2b, we would appreciate your contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the National Data Protection Commission as figures below:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º
Tel: +351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small labels of software that are stored on your computer or smartphone through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data.
The cookies can be:
Essentials, allowing you to browse the website as well as access the reserved area, allowing by collecting anonymous information to help improve the way the website works, as well as understand what matters to our users. We use these cookies, in particular, to record the visits for statistical treatment. Acceptance of these cookies is a condition of use of our website.
Functional, allowing to recall the access data to the reserved area. You can at any time control whether or not these cookies are used, through the settings of your browser or application.
Advertising, allowing to direct advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct advertising campaigns according to the browsing habits, allowing also to connect to social networks, such as Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, among others, for way to target advertising on those websites as well. We use these cookies, in particular, to inform you of new products or campaigns in force and share other relevant content. You can at any time control whether or not these cookies are used, through the settings of your browser or application.